All-Natural Detoxifying and Nourishing Seaweed Hair Mask
What’s a seaweed hair mask, you ask? Inspired by traditional Japanese seaweed-based hair care, our seaweed hair mask is a powerful form of conditioner. You leave it in anywhere from 3 minutes to an hour so that it can feed your hair with nutrients. Our all-natural, mineral-rich seaweed hair mask adds volume, repairs damage, imparts softness and shine, and absorbs dirt and toxins like a sponge, all while using only a few wholesome ingredients. It’s not oil-based so it adds volume but not heaviness. Take a dive and enjoy!
Our seaweed hair mask is made with a unique brown seaweed concentrate. This low-temperature extract formula breaks down seaweed’s heavy fibers, making it easier for your skin and hair to soak in seaweed’s hair-feeding goodness!
How to Use
It’s simple! Wet hair until it’s completely soaked. Massage a generous amount into scalp, spreading the product from hair roots to ends and coating the hair completely. Let sit for as long as desired. The longer you leave it in, the better the results. Rinse with water.
Popular methods of using our hair mask:
Option 1 (in-shower hair mask): You can leave it in while you shower then rinse it out at the end. For dry hair, following with a conditioner can help add extra shine, although this is not necessary. If you’re using shampoo in the shower, you can shampoo your hair either immediately before or after applying the mask. This is also optional and will not drastically affect your results.
Option 2 (deeply nourishing mask): Apply the product and cover with a towel or shower cap for up to an hour before rinsing. You can follow with shampoo or conditioner as desired. This method will give you maximum results!
Option 3 (Co-wash): Use as in option 1 as an alternative to shampooing. The seaweed mask will blot out excess dirt without stripping your hair of natural oil and will condition your hair without coating it with excess oil.
Main product benefits:
- Non-oil based and doesn’t leave hair feeling heavy
- Great as a co-wash. Gentle on the hair’s natural oils.
Aqua (water), brown seaweed extract, vegetable glycerin, apple cider vinegar, eucalyptus essential oil, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid.
About the ingredients
- Seaweed. Mineral-packed brown seaweed feeds the hair and scalp with selenium, iodine, and magnesium. Vitamins A and B help hair cells grow and stay healthy. Polysaccharides (gel-like substances) in seaweed deeply cleanse the hair by absorbing heavy metals and other toxins, add moisture, and help smooth and soften hair.
- Apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar cleans and conditions hair and promotes a beautiful shine.
- Eucalyptus essential oil. This pungent oil helps stimulate blood circulation and hair growth.
- Vegetable glycerin. A natural humectant that draws moisture.
Important product features
- All natural ingredients
- safe for all hair types
- formaldehyde free
- paraben free
- NEVER tested on animals.
Made by hand in small batches in the beautiful State of Oregon.
|Dimensions||6.75 × 2.5 × 1.5 in|